You can have multiple domain names point to your website. To do this you would need to do the following:
1. Purchase the second domain name
2. Change the nameservers of the second domain name to the same ones your first domain is using (the ones for our server located in your welcome email)
3. Log into your cpanel (yourdomain.com/cpanel/ or the server address for example sitezhosting6.com/cpanel/) your username and password are located in your welcome email
4. Go down to the 'domains' sub header and click on 'parked domains'
5. Follow directions to add a new parked domain (the nameservers must be changed to our nameservers prior to this step)
That's it! It can take up to 36 hours to propagate once you change the nameservers for the additional domain name. You will also be able to add email addresses for this domain name.
For additional information about domains, please review this article: http://www.portfoliositez.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=327
And contact email@example.com with any additional questions!