As of Flexsitez plugin version 1.9 Flexsitez Layouts Settings are available. The Flexible Excerpt Layout allows different styles to apply to standard blog roll (list of blog posts), category, monthy, or tag archives and search listings. These new layouts rely on the featured images in each blog post and excerpts.
These are the configuration options for the last option in the list - "Flexible Layout (masonry or cropped)". To edit the Flexible Layout Settings, in the Flexsitez Admin (Wordress menu>Flexsitez), select the theme you wish to edit, click the "Flexible Excerpt Layout Settings" button under Wordpress Stylings heading.
Select the fifth excerpt layout option, "Flexible Layout" and select the pages to apply this layout.
NOTE: All pages not selected will default to the category layout settings that are selected for the layout options #2 (Excerpt Listing with featured thumbnails) regardless of the category layout selection. If category archives is selected to show the excerpt layout, the category layout options will be overriden only for the category archive pages.
Featured thumbnails are required for this layout setting to display a thumbnail image. Uploading a medium image will work best so that it can resize properly based on configurations. A featured image that is too small may resize bigger and be blurry.
COLORS, BORDERS AND SHADING
7) Excerpt Background Color - this it the background color around then entire excerpt including image, title and excerpt.
8) Layout Border Size - Setting this greater than 0 will place a border around the entire excerpt. A setting of 0 means no border. It is not recommended to have a border and a shadow.
9) Use a double border - True is a double line instead of a single line around the excerpt
10) Select Border Color
11) Layout Shadow Options - Use the shadow the image only or entire excerpt
Settings for "Flexible Layout"
1) Position of the text Title and Text Below Image