*** Please Note: Drop down menus are only available for text sections - Gallery drop down menus are unavailable at this time ***
Text Sections can be a little complicated because we give you the option to have Arrow Navigation or a Drop Down Menu.Â
The Drop Down Menu option will create a site menu button but when it is rolled over it other buttons will appear. Â For example if your site menu button is Â Info Â you can put the sub menu buttons like Â About Me , Â Investment , and Â Equipment.
- Click on the Edit Text Sections Icon under the Edit Site Menu and Section Content tab
- In the Button Name prompt enter the button name as you want it to appear on your site menu
- Choose Drop Down Menu by clicking on the circle next to it
- Click on Add Info Section
- You should see it appear in the box below with the correct Button Name and the Navigation Type should say 'menu'. Â If it does not appear clear your cache and refresh your admin, if it still is not appearing submit a ticket so we can see where the error is occurring.
- You can either make the button visible on your site menu now or you can wait until you are finished. Â Either way to set the visibility click on the red button under visibility to make it green and select Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- To continue on, select the icon in-between the visibility button and the delete button. Â It is a green arrow pointing to an open folder. This opens the area where you will set all the buttons you want under the site menu button.
- Enter the button name and select Add Page. Â Do this for all of the buttons you want under the site menu button
- Set the visibility to green and click on the icon with the green arrow pointing to a page again and this will open another page where you can enter your content
- Set the page as visible and set your Page Color
- We recommend cutting and pasting in your content after spell checking it in Word or another text application because there is not a spell check in the text box. Â Doing this can sometimes mess up special characters such as quotes, you will see the code instead of the quotation marks. Â To fix this you have to delete the code and enter the quotations manually into the text box
- From here you can enter the image for the page by selecting browse and opening the image file you would like to use.
- Click Update Page Information and this will save your changes and upload your image.
- Make sure your menu button in the beginning is set to visible and check your site to see how it looks.
- Repeat steps 9-14 for all of the buttons in drop down menu